Experts on purchasing systems, inventory management and inventory management
PromoSoft undertakes to protect and respect your privacy and to act in accordance with applicable rules and data regulations. This policy explains how we collect, use and process the data you provide. We strive to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
You / your company agree that your contact information (name, phone number, e-mail address) may be used when they are collected in connection with:
• Our services are requested or you / your company buy and use our products
• When filling in your contact information on our website.
• If you contact us via email, by phone, our websites and social media.
• If you sign up for our newsletter.
In addition, we automatically receive and save information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, software and hardware information, and the requested page.
When you visit our website you also agree that we may add cookies.
Purpose of information collection
The information we collect is used to:
• Provide you with the products and services or information you request.
• Contact us by e-mail to provide relevant information about products and services that we believe you benefit from in your professional role.
• For customer administration and correspondence including fulfilling our obligations arising from agreements concluded between your company and PromoSoft.
How do we protect your data
We are committed to ensuring the security and integrity of information we hold and act in accordance with the General Data Protection Ordinance (GDPR) and have implemented appropriate technical and organizational safeguards to ensure this.
We do not disclose your personal information to third parties except:
• If necessary to meet your / your company's requirements for our services
• In response to an expressed customer need, interest or request
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties.
The treatment is carried out in accordance with current legislation and means that personal data are not kept for a longer period than is necessary with regard to the purposes of the treatment. The company will store your personal information as long as you are a customer with us. Some information may be retained longer when required due to other legal requirements, such as the Accounting Act. In all handling of personal data, high security and confidentiality are always observed.
PromoSoft AB, corporate identity number 556612-8129.
A privately owned consulting company specializing in inventory management and inventory management methods.
Head office in Gothenburg. Local offices in Ängelholm, Stockholm and Oslo.
We develop SOLO expert tools for inventory control.
Resale of First Class WMS Software, WarehouseExpert from Mad4net, New Jersey, USA.
PromoSoft is owned by its management, board members and staff. We build our success on solid competence acquired with prominent partners.
We work exclusively with correct and verified methods for optimizing stocks and purchases.
All the algorithms in our storage management methods are written by Professor Sven Axsäter at the Department of Industrial Management and Logistics, a part of Lund University's Technical University.
We are a Microsoft Gold Partner in software development.
We help our customers increase their delivery capacity, reduce capital tied up and increase inventory accuracy while maintaining continuity. Our methods lead to long-term and continuous improvements.
We look forward to welcoming you to PromoSoft.
Saves millions with scientific stock management.